Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

just 1 question

this tomamoto guy is he tom finney?

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

great animation

animation was awsome...but i HATED that song it gave me a headache listening to it, was they sniffin glue at 1 point? lol

The Great Siege The Great Siege

disapointed :l

i compleated the game hoping for a realy awsome ending, like a secret level or unlock a special wepon to re-play the game or idk...just something!

Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

found some glitches still :s

Turned out pretty nice but theres still some glitches, the microbe game for example, once you lose and return back to the minigame collab menu the losing screen keeps popping back up, and in my fishy game for some reason the health is starting off at 0 the first time you play but is fine the second time.
Space pirates was very laggy i couldnt play it and once i clicked back to main menu some of the pirates was still on the screen.
Anyway maybe we could fix these few bugs ppl have pointed out and resubmit?

MrRandomist responds:

These error have been fixed! my version doesnt do that ill see what can do though

TinyTrials TinyTrials

i got to 100% #1 ^_^

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/29010 9/86340_mewin.jpg seee i got #1 wooo now i can sleep :p

tinymania responds:

Couldn't get that link to work but well done!

Ambient Haunted Cave Ambient Haunted Cave

Scary!

Jwere Jwere

sounds like somthin

sounds like its from harry potter? is it a harry potter remix or somthin?

PenguinBomb responds:

hah! that's what I thought when I was writing. It's the combination of harmonic minor and the weird triplet pattern.

but no it's not from harry potter, just has similiar musical attributes.

[TMM43] Vortex [TMM43] Vortex

cool

me and my gf like this and would like to add it to our new game we are creating :)