The Great Siege The Great Siege

disapointed :l

i compleated the game hoping for a realy awsome ending, like a secret level or unlock a special wepon to re-play the game or idk...just something!

Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

found some glitches still :s

Turned out pretty nice but theres still some glitches, the microbe game for example, once you lose and return back to the minigame collab menu the losing screen keeps popping back up, and in my fishy game for some reason the health is starting off at 0 the first time you play but is fine the second time.
Space pirates was very laggy i couldnt play it and once i clicked back to main menu some of the pirates was still on the screen.
Anyway maybe we could fix these few bugs ppl have pointed out and resubmit?

MrRandomist responds:

These error have been fixed! my version doesnt do that ill see what can do though

TinyTrials TinyTrials

i got to 100% #1 ^_^

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/29010 9/86340_mewin.jpg seee i got #1 wooo now i can sleep :p

tinymania responds:

Couldn't get that link to work but well done!

Flow Flow

yay

66532 on 3rd stage great ^^

YHTDUKB YHTDUKB

your games are usually really awsome :l

really dissapointed i expected somthin far greater.

Youda Farmer Youda Farmer

premium crap!!

all that work to be told at the end u have to be premium to play full version!!! i spent abount an hour for THAT.

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

no saving function :(

woulda got a 10 if i could save ive had to restart this game 3 times and still diddnt get to finish it cuz thigs keep poppin up in my busy life :l

Impossible Maze Impossible Maze

you can cheat

if you keep left click held down you go straight through the walls...easy really! ill give you 2 for trying.

Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1 Griswold the Goblin 2 CH1

wooo

i made the score go from 4.02 to 4.03 :D go me....totally awsome game i cant wait for the next part...this shoulda scored so much higher.

Phantasmagor responds:

Thanks! :P Though it looks like someone voted it back down to 4.02 again cos I haven't seen the game at 4.03 yet... oh now it's there, woo

FPS Performance Preloader FPS Performance Preloader

yay i won!!

high!!!

oh and ya its not bad too! :D

jjwallace responds: